We’re not just growing fast, we’re growing smart and we want you to come grow with us!
ComputerTalk designs, deploys, and supports contact center and Unified Communication solutions for more than 400 clients worldwide. Established in 1987, ComputerTalk is headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Montreal. We are one of the most successful providers of Cloud Hosted Contact Center and Unified Communication Solutions in Canada.
The work environment is entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative and high-energy. The organizational culture inspires creativity in every employee. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do. We recognize our employees as our most valuable asset and in turn, offer competitive salaries.
- Interfaces with customers and project owners to develop callflow applications and custom reports.
- Develops applications on our ice product and on the Microsoft platform.
- Experience and abilities with C++, Java, Crystal Reports, and databases – for supporting older application
- Experience developing voice applications and programming skills in C++, C#, .NET, Visual Studio, and Visual Basic is preferred.
- Exceptional communications skills, attitude, and ability to work under extremely tight deadlines are essential.