We’re not just growing fast, we’re growing smart and we want you to come grow with us!
ComputerTalk designs, deploys, and supports contact center and Unified Communication solutions for more than 400 clients worldwide. Established in 1987, ComputerTalk is headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Montreal. We are one of the most successful providers of Cloud Hosted Contact Center and Unified Communication Solutions in Canada.
The work environment is entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative and high-energy. The organizational culture inspires creativity in every employee. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do. We recognize our employees as our most valuable asset and in turn, offer competitive salaries.
- Tests and validates a number of applications in the following areas: voice input/output including voice recognition and text to speech, interactive voice response (IVR), automatic call distribution (ACD), computer telephony integration (CTI), the Internet, real-time data communications and multi-system networking.
- Helps develop and direct quality standards for company products.
- Plans, develops and executes tests against client/server product.
- Analyzes the test results.
- Relational Databases such as MS SQL Server and DB2 experience.
- Experienced using automated test tools.
- Some software development, system analysis, large scale system integration/implementation/maintenance.