We’re not just growing fast, we’re growing smart and we want you to come grow with us!
ComputerTalk designs, deploys, and supports contact center and Unified Communication solutions for more than 400 clients worldwide. Established in 1987, ComputerTalk is headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Montreal. We are one of the most successful providers of Cloud Hosted Contact Center and Unified Communication Solutions in Canada.
The work environment is entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative and high-energy. The organizational culture inspires creativity in every employee. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do. We recognize our employees as our most valuable asset and in turn, offer competitive salaries.
- Multi-task on virtually all elements of customer service business processes, which include such functions as handling tech support issues and traveling to customers to install, troubleshoot, and support our complete product line.
- Experienced in: Windows (server/ws), Network (TCP/IP), Technical Support, Direct Customer Exposure.
- Positive Phone Manner.
- Some overtime/on-call required.
- Travel Required (<10%).
- A+ Certified PC Technician, MSCE, CISCO certifications or equivalent experience.
- Telecommunications or contact centre product experience.
- On rotation to carry after hours pager.
- Also responsible for all of our internal IT necessities.