We’re not just growing fast, we’re growing smart and we want you to come grow with us!
ComputerTalk designs, deploys, and supports contact center and Unified Communication solutions for more than 400 clients worldwide. Established in 1987, ComputerTalk is headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Montreal. We are one of the most successful providers of Cloud Hosted Contact Center and Unified Communication Solutions in Canada.
The work environment is entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative and high-energy. The organizational culture inspires creativity in every employee. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do. We recognize our employees as our most valuable asset and in turn, offer competitive salaries.
- Experience developing server side telephony applications and skills in network programming and voice over IP/SIP is a definite asset.
- Proven experience and abilities with C++, C#, .NET, STL, object oriented programming and design patterns.
- Experience developing server side telephony applications.
- Skills in network programming and voice over IP/SIP is a definite asset.
- Exceptional communications skills, attitude, and ability to work under minimal supervision are essential.
- This position will be intensely rewarding to the right person; someone who is looking to be at the center of a top-notch team working on cutting edge projects using new technologies, and using their communication and organization skills to accelerate the growth of the corporation.