We’re not just growing fast, we’re growing smart and we want you to come grow with us!
ComputerTalk designs, deploys, and supports contact center and Unified Communication solutions for more than 400 clients worldwide. Established in 1987, ComputerTalk is headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Montreal. We are one of the most successful providers of Cloud Hosted Contact Center and Unified Communication Solutions in Canada.
The work environment is entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative and high-energy. The organizational culture inspires creativity in every employee. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do. We recognize our employees as our most valuable asset and in turn, offer competitive salaries.
- Develop relationships with new prospects related to our unique voice communication products.
- Work with cross-functional teams to sell and launch new exciting products in a highly collaborative and performance-driven environment.
- As subject matter expert in Voice Applications, Contact Center, and Unified Communication solutions, you will work with customers to qualify, analyze, conceptualize, position and propose voice solutions in order to close business.
- You are a creative thinker, a self-starter and trusted advisor with a proven track record that combines your technical acumen within a solution-selling framework.
- You are comfortable in the development of complex solution proposals and have immaculate presentation skills.