We’re not just growing fast, we’re growing smart and we want you to come grow with us!
ComputerTalk designs, deploys, and supports contact center and Unified Communication solutions for more than 400 clients worldwide. Established in 1987, ComputerTalk is headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Montreal. We are one of the most successful providers of Cloud Hosted Contact Center and Unified Communication Solutions in Canada.
The work environment is entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative and high-energy. The organizational culture inspires creativity in every employee. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do. We recognize our employees as our most valuable asset and in turn, offer competitive salaries.
- Writes project plans, develop project schedules and manage implementation.
- Manages expectations associated with the timeliness of the above implementation.
- Is accountable for all stages of project lifecycle.
- Is responsible for influencing a team of internal resources and external consultants or contractors.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the execution and cost effectiveness of projects.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with the client, key stakeholders, ensuring client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Project co-ordination/management or related experience is required.
- Demonstrated excellence in providing Customer Service (both internally and externally) at all levels of authority.
- Proven ability to assist external customers and CTT personnel in resolving customer concerns.
- Ability to understand Customer requirements and provide a consultative approach.
- Ability to apply current project management principles and tools.
- Ability to identify required equipment, supplies, manpower and time required to deliver the solution to the Customer.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to plan, coordinate and monitor a significant number of functions simultaneously.