We’re not just growing fast, we’re growing smart and we want you to come grow with us!
ComputerTalk designs, deploys, and supports contact center and Unified Communication solutions for more than 400 clients worldwide. Established in 1987, ComputerTalk is headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Montreal. We are one of the most successful providers of Cloud Hosted Contact Center and Unified Communication Solutions in Canada.
The work environment is entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative and high-energy. The organizational culture inspires creativity in every employee. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do. We recognize our employees as our most valuable asset and in turn, offer competitive salaries.
- To manage customer incidents 24X7 and ensure minimal disruption to the service.
- Speedy Restoration for all incidents.
- Setting up of Technical & Management Bridge.
- Verification of completeness & correctness of the information being sent to the customer.
- To act as a center focal point for all departments during Severity 1 incident and coordinate between them to get the speedy results.
- Assemble the Technical Recovery team once severity 1 outage is declared.
- Ensure an Action plan / Back Up Plan is created for the restoration within SLA.
- Ensure timely communication / information flow towards internal & external stakeholders.
- Ensure a Major Incident Report (MIR) delivery towards internal & external customer within the SLA.
- To circulate the important reports related to Severity 1 performance as per the instructions.