19 September 2016
WEBINAR: Moving your contact center to Skype For Business. Maximizing your Microsoft strategy today and in the future.
Are you thinking about moving to Skype for Business or have you recently upgraded to Skype for Business? If you have, you have probably asked yourself "What about my contact center?"
Join ComputerTalk October 12th at 1PM ET as we discuss moving your contact center to Skype for Business
You will come out of this webinar knowing:
- Market factors that are increasing the number of Skype for Business powered contact centers
- The benefits of building an omni-channel contact center on Skype for Business
- Situations where response groups are not enough
- Current and future migration paths for moving your contact center and auto attendant to Office 365 PSTN
- How to integrate the contact center into your help desk and customer service applications
- Tips to help you achieve success and avoid common mistakes
This is an exclusive webinar with limited live seats based on a first-come, first-registered basis. All registrants will receive a link to an on-demand version after the webinar. At the end of the webinar there will be a Q&A session where we will address specific questions you might have.